We are happy to offer some survey taking tips to help you be successful in completing surveys and market research studies. We have compiled a list of tips for you below.
- Tip 1. First, it is important to only accept, and participate in, surveys which align with your professional background. Please carefully read through the survey title and description to ensure it is a good fit for you.
- Tip 2. Make sure you provide accurate and up-to-date information, such as name, employment or location, to prevent potential misrepresentation.
- Tip 3. Take your time answering the questions - this is not a race. Reading through the questions to ensure you understand how to respond is important for data accuracy.
- Tip 4. Answer each question truthfully and to the best of your ability. Remember, Maven is all about you sharing your own expertise on a subject, not someone else’s expertise.
- Tip 5. Invest the time to complete open-ended questions thoughtfully and include details that only an expert on the subject would be able to share. Think about it like you are having a conversation with someone interested in understanding a little more about the subject matter.
- Tip 6. If you know you have the expertise necessary to complete a survey, make sure you do so at your earliest convenience. This will ensure you are included in the data set before the survey closes or hits capacity. There may be other experts just like you who want to take the opportunity to consult on that survey topic as well.
We hope this helps to offer additional guidance as you continue participating in surveys through Maven.