Do you report my Maven payments to the government?

If you are a United States Person and receive over $600 in payments from Maven in a single calendar year, we are required to report your earnings to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service using form 1099. When you reach the $600 threshold we will request your tax identification number for reporting purposes.

Have more questions? Submit a request


  • Avatar
    Jahnvi Andharia

    How do you pay someone located outside of US?
    What are the legal and financial obligations on the person being paid under MAVEN?

  • Avatar
    Don Legun

    I am VA disabled and cannot receive pay but could still offer advice and experience. For instance there was a request for someone with depression and I checked a box that said I couldn’t take money and it kicked me out. I still have a lot to offer and the company could pay you as long as I volunteer my expertise. Can that be made to happen?